Thursday, May 16, 2019

Love You All Very Much


 June 22, 1962
Fairbanks, Alaska

(conclusion)

I sent the kids each a present sure hope they like them also have a surprise for you.  Will mail it Mon., actually it’s not much and am sending it early for your birthday because maybe I won’t have much money then.  You can open it when you get it or wait till later.  Sure hope you like it.  I thought they were cute and quite Alaskan. 

Well, I’m sort of running out of anything more to say.  Tell Billy and Carla daddy is real proud of them for being such good kids while I’m up here and give them a big hug and a big kiss for me.

Love you all very much and wish you were here.  Also tell everybody there I said “Hi” and give them my love too.

Will close for now and I promise to try and write twice a week at the least.   
Tell Billy thanks for the paper from Bible School.

All My Love and Kisses,
Bill

P.S. Am sending the notes I kept on the trip up, they’re kind of sketchy but hope you can make some sense of them.  Am sending Billy a note too.

Love to All,
Bill    

Note: For the curious among us, Dad sent Mom a pretty ivory necklace & earrings, totem poles with a tiny gold nugget.    

No comments: