Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Love and Kisses


June 22, 1962

Fairbanks, Alaska


 Dear Billy and Carla:


Just a short note to let you know how much daddy misses you and sister.  Thanks a million for your paper from Bible School it was real good.  You’ll have to be a little more careful about staying inside the lines tho.



Am real proud of the way you have been helping Mommy with everything.  Hope you and sister like what I sent you and tell sister daddy wants her to be a good girl too.



Your Loving Daddy



P.S. Give sister a big hug and a kiss for me.  Will you please.

Love and Kisses

Daddy



P.S. Also give Mommy a great big one too.  Thank you. Daddy

*Note: Dad was such a big, sweet teddy bear and it sounds like I was being a little shit, which is not surprising. Sorry Mom and Dad, but I am your daughter and I can still be one!! :-P

No comments: