Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Don't Forget to Dream About Me


July 20, 1962
Fairbanks, Alaska

conclusion...

We could live in an apt. until we found what we wanted. Sweetheart, if it sounds like a good deal to you let me know because I sure want you and the kids here with me right away. You know I love you very much and miss you even more, so the sooner the better.

Tell everybody “Hi” and give them my love and thanks for helping you like they have and that maybe someday we can repay them. Am going to close now and make up my room and put away my laundry. Noel loaned me his pickup so I could do it or else I’d have had to walked.

By the way honey, there is one more thing I could use, better make it two things. The first is you, because it’s so damn lonesome and the 2nd is a couple of pairs of coveralls. How about looking in the Wholesale catalog and see if they have any that are acid resistant. That kind would be best if you could find some. Tried to find some used ones (any kind) but they don’t have any that’ll fit me. Can get new ones but they’re pretty high.

Sweetheart, I know I shouldn’t be asking for anything, but those are 2 things I do need and bad.

Tell my two little darlings daddy sure does miss them and wish they were here too. Give them both a great big hug and kiss for me until I can do it myself.

Am closing now and going to get me something to eat. There’s one thing about it, they sure have good food and I’m not starving even if I do only eat one good meal a day.

Goodnight sweetheart and don’t forget to dream about me because I sure do you.

All my love and kisses always.
Your loving husband,
Bill

P.S. If you think what I said is a good idea let me know and we can both get started.
Love and kisses, Bill

P.S.  Jerry said Neil went out and done some drinking the other night and spent about 40 bucks. Has Irene heard any more from him about all his big plans? (Ha Ha) He’s talking now about joining the State Police up here. I don’t think he’ll make it though and neither does anybody else who knows him.

Please don’t say anything to Irene about what I say. I know someone should tell her, and I know you won’t.
Love and kisses always, Bill

No comments: