Monday, July 22, 2019

P.S.x3


July 9, 1962
Fairbanks, Alaska

...final installment

P.S. I don’t think we can go wrong with all these swell people here pulling for us.  Am going to look around and see if I can find some kind of transportation to get around in.

Love & kisses,
Bill

P.S.  Am sending you a list of the next roll of colored film which you’ll get already developed.  I bought them in Canada and the price of developing was included.  Hope they’re good.  How’d the B/W pictures turn out?

Love always,
Bill

P.S. Tell Billy I liked his pictures very much and hope he sends me some more of them soon.  They were real good and keep up the good work, he’s doing very good.
By the way, have you seen Irene lately and if so has Neil told her what’s happened yet?  Bet he hasn’t.

Sure gets lonesome at night without you to snuggle up to.

Your loving husband,
Bill


*Note: See what I mean? Three postscripts. He had a lot to say! :-)

No comments: