Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi All,

Happy New Year!

I know, I know, it's been awhile...again!  I've been working at my paying job a lot (too much) and trying to fit in writing time and have (again) been remiss in keeping up with my blog.  Please don't give up on me.

I'm still working on my two novels, "Visions of Mortality" and "Eight Degrees" as well as working at the hospital and taking an online class, "Writing for Children".  Am I stretching myself too thin?  NAH!  I just need to prioritize, which I'm actually pretty good at...with the exception of this blog!  With your patience and my persistence, I can do it.     

The other day I was explaining to my husband that training a dog (as with most other things in life) is a matter of patience and persistence.  This occurred while our 11 year old Australian Cattle dog was raising an earsplitting ruckus, barking and tearing down the hallway in an attempt to go somewhere...anywhere, and hubby was letting her (for the millionth time) get away with being an out-of-control cattle dog.  If any of you have ever had one, you know of what I speak.  They're one of the best, most loyal, smartest pooches ever bred, but by golly, they can be a handful!  Anyway, I said to him, "You know it would be nice if someone could come up with a way to train a man to train a dog," which will be posted tomorrow.

I hope you will read and enjoy.  If you do, please tell your friends.

Thank you for sticking with me.
Enjoy reading!  :~)
C.Y.B.
              

No comments: